National Financial Company in George is looking for a Deceased Estate Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties.
- Receiving of new Estate Late notifications.
- Requesting of relevant Estate Late supporting documentation.
- Submission of claims against the estate.
- Submission of insurance claims on behalf of the estate.
- Daily administration and follow ups.
- Following up with debtors on a regular basis.
- Prepare SARS registration documents
- Update the Deceased Estates details at SARS (bank account & address)
- Prepare tax calculations and submit all returns up to date
- Request Finalisation letter
- Engaging with SARS for the update of estate information
- Transfer of deceased filing profile for SARS update
- Carrying out complex computations and tax calculations for the purpose of tax returns / submissions on e-filing.
Computer Literacy and Skills:
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Fully bilingual (speak, write, understand)
- Strong administrative skills
- Accurate and neat Analytical and methodical
- Strong prioritising and organisational skills
- Good people skills
- Good concept of financial principles i.e., Debits/Credits
- Must show a high level of professionalism in person, in email, on telephone, in language and in dress
- Must have knowledge of Deceased Estates (must understand the process)
- Must have at least 2 years' experience in the Deceased Estates field